The new DF115BG and DF140BG outboard motors are the first in their class to deliver the full benefits of electronic control.
By incorporating well-established electronic control technology into 115 and 140 horsepower 4-stroke engines, Suzuki has made it easy for a wide range of boat and boat builders to choose their equipment, as well as a number of advantages:
• Smooth shifting
• Throttle opening sensitivity
• Improved performance
• High fuel efficiency
The reliability and accuracy of electronic control technology has been proven by years of use on Suzuki engines from 150 to 350 horsepower.
The results of the modernization of motors DF115BG / DF140BG
1) Increased compression ratio 10.6:1. Allows the 2 liter motor to achieve maximum speed and acceleration by increasing thermal efficiency. Compared to the existing Suzuki DF115 / DF140A models, the fuel combustion efficiency on the new engines is higher.
2) Fuel efficiency is 5-7% higher. Test tests have shown that at medium and high speeds, the fuel efficiency of the DF115BG and DF140BG engines is 5-7% higher.
3) The presence of a 40A generator. It delivers increased power and keeps the battery charged at low rpm. Ideal for today's energy intensive fishing boats that spend a lot of time on the water in trolling mode.
4) New air intake system. Under the upgraded engine hood is a new air intake system with improved water separation and noise silencer. The resonator system absorbs engine noise and allows you to enjoy the operation of the motor at any speed.
SUZUKI DF140BTGL EFI
RECOMMENDED TRANSOM HEIGHT mm L:508, X:635
STARTING SYSTEM Electric
WEIGHT kg *1 L: 190, X: 194
VALVE TRAIN DOHC 16-Valve
FUEL DELIVERY SYSTEM Multi-Point Sequential Electric Fuel Injection
NO. OF CYLINDERS 4
PISTON DISPLACEMENT cm3 2,045
COMPRESSION RATIO 10.6
BORE × STROKE mm 86 x 88
MAXIMUM OUTPUT kW 84.6
FULL THROTTLE OPERATING RANGE rpm 5,000-6,000
OIL PAN CAPACITY Lit. 5.5
RECOMMENDED FUEL RON91 / AKI87
ALTERNATOR 20A/700rpm , 40A/6000rpm
ENGINE MOUNTING Shear Mount
TRIM METHOD Power Trim and Tilt
GEAR RATIO 2.59:1
PROPELLER SELECTION (Pitch) 15"-25"(RR), 17"-23"(CR)