1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. "Personal data" - any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
2. "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing ), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
3. "Confidentiality of personal data" - a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data to prevent their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
4. "Feedback form" - an html-form that the User fills out with his personal data on the site, to register on the site, or to receive information about services, works, products, etc.
5. "User of the site (hereinafter referred to as the User, the Subject of personal data)" - a person who has access to the site via the Internet and uses the site.
6. "Cookies" - a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server in an HTTP request each time they try to open the page of the corresponding site.
7. "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
8. "Goods" - a thing, service (work), which the User acquires (buys) using the site.
9. "Blocking personal data" - temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (except when processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
10. "Dissemination of personal data" - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons.
11. "Provision of personal data" - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the Site User.
1. Name, Surname;
3. The site administration collects statistics about the IP addresses and cookies of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems. The data specified in this clause is not transferred to third parties and is used only for the purposes specified in this clause.
3. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The User's personal data may be used by the Site Administration for the following purposes:
1. Identification of the User, for placing an order and (or) concluding an Agreement.
2. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
3. Notifying the Site User about the status of the Order.
4. Processing and receiving payments, contesting a payment. For additional protection against fraudulent activities, the personal data specified by the User may be transferred to the payment system that carries out transactions for paying for orders placed on the Site.
5. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site.
6. Providing the User with product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site Administration or on behalf of partners.
7. Implementation of promotional activities.
8. Granting access to the User to the sites or services of partners in order to obtain products, updates and services.
4. METHODS AND TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out no longer than the period that meets the purposes of processing personal data, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
2. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to provide personal data to partners, other third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunications operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order placed on the site.
3. The User's personal data may be provided to the authorized state authorities of Latvia only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Latvia.
4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
6. The site administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. The user is obliged:
1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the site.
2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
3. The user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notice to the Operator at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The operator stops processing personal data within the time limits established by the current legislation of Latvia.
2. The site administration is obliged to:
3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of Latvia.
4. Block personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User, or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
2. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration is not responsible if these personal data:
1. have become public domain before they are lost or disclosed.
2. were received from a third party until it was received by the Site Administration.
3. were disclosed with the consent of the User.
7. DISPUTES RESOLUTION
1. Before going to court with a claim on disputes arising from the relationship between the User and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
2. The recipient of the claim, within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, notifies the claimant in writing of the results of the consideration of the claim.
3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority at the location of the Operator, in accordance with the current legislation of Latvia.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS