Newest motorboat – Balt 818 Titanium – is a technological masterpiece that in any way, shape or form overtakes all currently manufactured houseboats. It is the very first semi planning houseboat with 8m long hull. Balt 818 Titanium guarantees sufficient power and speed to avoid danger in emergency situations such as changing weather, collision course with a bigger vessel, strong river currents and other unfortunate incidents. Maximum speed of 25km/h provides pleasant and safe cruising experience into the most beautiful parts of the river, lake, bay or gulf. Balt 818 Titanium is best used for leisure cruises with approx. speed of 8-10 km/h which offers passengers silence and comfort combined with economy. Most importantly it gives all crew members joy of every minute spent on water, no matter the weather, thanks to modern roof emphasizing the boats individual character.
Most important advantages of Balt 818 Titanium:
- Innovative semi-planing hull which ensure the optimal speed appr. 22-25 km/h using relatively small outboard engine.
- Modern, stylish design, individual boats character.
- Large economy by leisure motion using an outboard engine.
- Diesel engine’s version available up to Summer 2014
- Very competitive price
- Covered cockpit, opened around ensure good visibility. No worry about hot days, enjoy the shade in cockpit, and blowing, cooling air.
- Cockpit with ”L”-shaped couch offer you a perfect place for evening with friends. Comfortable communication allowed to walk easily on deck.
- Boats dimensions and weight allowed Balt 818 Titanium to be transported using your car and trailer.
- Draught appr.40cm encourage you to moor on the coast, wherever you want to moor.
- Aft platform facilitates to go into the water.
- Interior offers 6 sleeping places, galley and separate WC-cabin.
- Table in saloon has been designed perpendicular to big,panoramic window. Relax inside and admire the site – flowering coast of the canal in Netherlands, beach on the Neusiedler lake in Austria or, exclusive London City district.
- Roomy, sunny interior offers standing height until the bow berth.
- Technical space makes possible for us to instal all systems which you need – warm water, sea toilet with waste tank, shower, gas cooker, heating, electronics.
After testing different engines, performances and boats possibilities, we are going to propose our customers 3 propulsions offers
Engine 20 HP – For displacement drive
Engine 60 HP – For semi-planing drive
Engine 90 HP – For planing drive
*The values can vary in dependence on the weather condition, the condition of the water and a boat load.
BALT 818 TITANIUM
Total length 8,48 m
Hull length 7,30 m
Total width 2,70 m
Transport height 3,10 m
Height above waterline 2,73 m
with outboard engine 0,40 m
with diesel engine 0,58 m
Max outboard engine 115 HP
Max stationary engine 60 HP
with outboard engine 6
with diesel engine 5
Weight 1850 kg
Max load 825 kg
Water tank 80L/170L
Fuel tank 100L
Waste tank 50L
CE Category C-6
Hull and deck in white color with anti-slip surface
Handmade polyester laminate
Water line stripes (black or white)
Decorative batten on both boards
Panoramic window (plexi) on the right board and deck
Panoramic window (plexi) on the left board and deck
Air inlets at the end of left cabin window
Gas installation with empty gas bottle (2kg in the bow locker)
Ventilator above a galley
Hatch Lewmar Flush on deck, above bow cabin
2 bow pulpits
Semi aft pulpit
4 x mooring cleats
Roomy cockpit with plexi windscreen (colour to choose: bright or dark)
Laminated aft bathing platform with 4 step ladder and engine station
Laminated roof on the columns with 2 handrelings
Hydraulic steering system
Skipper seat - grey colour
2 x aft compartments with locks
Companion with closure
Interior made in HPL-board (Polish oak or nut) and Acrylux
Plywood floor with grey carpeting fixed with hoop and look fasteners
Mattresses in cabin (colour to choose)
Galley with sink, 2-flames gas cooker and refrigerator 30L (drawer type)
Folding table in saloon with seats (additional double berth)
Shelves above the windows in the saloon and galley
Opened double bow berth with a shelf and a hatch, detachable small mattress in bow berth (central surface)
Opened aft berth (double with outboad engine)
Separate laminated WC cabin with sink, ventilator, sea electric toilet and waste tank 54l( gravity waste runoff or suction of waste in port)
Fresh water tank 80 l
2 x electric bilge pump
Entrance stairs with handrail
LED navigation lights
House battery 100Ah
Master electric panel with 8 fuses in the cabin
12V socket on the electric panel (inside the boat)
6 x LED lamps inside
Lamp above a table in the saloon
Transport protection foil (shrink foil)